We do everything We reasonably can to protect Your rights of privacy on the Websites, but are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your personal identifiable information made by third parties, who are not subject to SBEPL control. However, as a pre-condition of visiting/using the Websites, you agree that SBEPL reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to preserve in order to
- satisfactorily comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- Individual coupon/voucher terms and conditions also apply.
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of SBEPL, its users and the public. SBEPL will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions.
The Websites may contain hyperlinks to websites of SBEPL business partners, advertisers, sponsors and to such other websites that are not affiliated with SBEPL and that may or may not have similar practices in place to protect the privacy of information that You supply. SBEPL encourages everyone to review the privacy statements of each of the websites that are linked to or accessed from the Website so that there will be no surprise as to how each visited website collects, uses and distributes information. SBEPL cannot warrant the security of the information which You transmit to those websites.Information Usage and Security Procedures:
We are committed to the confidential treatment of all personally identifiable information received from You, both on computer servers, physically or otherwise, and secure Your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure in secure environments.
To this end, We use industry standard methods such as firewalls, encryption and system access controls, and SBEPL security practices are regularly reviewed against industry best practices by internal staff and independent third parties. However, as no computer or network based product exists that can provide perfect security, SBEPL cannot guarantee Your information as completely risk free. Except as otherwise noted herein, all information including the personal identifiable information and autonomous information that SBEPL collects when You visit/use the Websites, is used only for normal business purpose.
It is accessible by SBEPL employees, internal staff and installation/sales agents to the extent necessary for SBEPL to install, market, offer, sell, provide and monitor the technical operability of the network and/or the Websites. SBEPL also provides access of information to the extent required for the tax, legal, accounting and other professionals hired by SBEPL to fulfill their fiduciary or representative duty. All such professionals are bound to maintain the confidentiality of information supplied to them by contractual or ethical obligations. SBEPL may vary the frequency of access to information depending on its business needs which may vary from time to time.
If We are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store Your personal information:
- By law;
- To conduct SBEPL business activities;
- To secure SBEPL systems;
- To enforce SBEPL own rights;
- Market research, including statistical analysis of Your behaviour;
- To send You periodic communications about features, products and services, events and special offers;
We will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without Your knowledge. In that case, We will not be liable to You or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. We will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without Your knowledge. In that case, We will not be liable to You or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
Revision of the Policy:
Refund Policy1. If any security deposits paid for Optical Network Unit (ONU) devices to enable Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. Fibre Service shall be refunded only on cancellation of this service and return of such ONU devices in working condition. Such refunds will be processed within 90 days from the return of devices. In cases where ONU has been installed without any security deposit, the customer is liable to return the ONU in working condition in case of discontinuation of service. If the ONU is damaged by the customer, the customer is liable to pay a sum of Rs.1500 to Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd.
2. The ONU devices provided by Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. against a security deposit will remain a property of Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. at all times.
3. Any one time charges paid to company at the time of installation are non refundable.
4. Company may extend refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to the requested address.
5. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.