General Principles:Terms and Conditions 1. Tariff /Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid services.
2. GST @ 18% included in the tariff/ charges
3. The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
4. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff
plans and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
5. Any one time charges paid to company at the time of installation are non refundable.
6. Company may extend refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to the requested address.
7. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
8. If any security deposits paid for Optical Network Unit (ONU) devices to enable Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. Fibre Service shall be refunded only on cancellation of this service and return of such ONU devices in working condition. Such refunds will be processed within 90 days from the return of devices. In cases where ONU has been installed without any security deposit, the customer is liable to return the ONU in working condition in case of discontinuation of service. If the ONU is damaged by the customer, the customer is liable to pay a sum of Rs.1500 to Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd.
9. The ONU devices provided by Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. against a security deposit will remain a property of Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. at all times.
10. The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. WiFi Speed is subject to customer premises in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
11. The Company shall reserve the right to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
12. Basis for selection of winners under any promotional campaign held by Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. is on the Companies sole discretion
13. By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like phone calls, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, material and be contacted by Shikhar Broadband Enterprises Pvt Ltd. or their sub-vendors.